Dancique is approved by Service NSW as a Creative and Active Kids provider. These programs are supported by the NSW Government Cost of Living initiative. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher with a value of $100 per calendar year for each student aged 4.5 to 18 years old.
Dancique excepts both Creative and Active Kids vouchers from families enrolled at the school.
- Start by applying for your vouchers through Service NSW
- Forward to Dancique along with the enrolled dancer’s date of birth – after you receive the latest dance Term Invoice
- Immediately transfer the Term Invoice balance to the Dancique account
- Once received vouchers have been submitted and redeemed by Dancique it will take a few days to clear
- NOTE: As Creative and Active Kids are separate programs you could save a possible $200!